Aviation law is a unique area of law that requires knowledge of applicable regulations, policies, and procedures to successfully navigate. Unlike accidents involving other forms of transportation, aviation accidents often have a catastrophic impact. These sorts of matters often involve multiple defendants such as the National Transportation Safety Board, independent investigators, aircraft manufacturers, and commercial and private carriers.
We provide aviation legal services in instances involving commercial or private aircraft crashes and injured passengers, litigation, defending airmen in FAA and NTSB enforcement actions, defending mechanics in FAA enforcement actions, insurance coverage disputes, part 135 operator representation, part 145 repair station representation, fractional ownership agreements, airport lease and property disputes, general commercial matters, and domestic and international aircraft acquisition and leasing.
AVIATION LAW INCLUDES:
- FAA Enforcement Actions
- Aircraft Buy/Sale Agreements
- Breach of Contract Maintenance Disputes
- Insurance Claims and Litigation
- Aircraft Sales & Use Tax Matters
- Aircraft Accident Litigation
- Aircraft Security Interests & Mechanic Liens
AVIATION LEGAL SERVICES
- Aviation litigation
- Defending airmen in FAA enforcement actions
- Defending mechanics in FAA enforcement actions
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Part 135 operator representation
- Part 145 repair station representation
- Fractional ownership agreements
- Airport lease and property disputes
- Domestic and internationl aircraft acquisition and leasing
- How can I avoid the FAA imposing a sanction on me?
- Who can obtain immunity from FAA sanctions for self-reporting violations?
- How do I fill out a NASA form?
- How should I respond to a Letter of Investigation from the FAA?
- What should I do if the tower instructs me to call them upon landing?
- Is there insurance coverage available to pay for my legal fees?